Annual General Meeting on 11th December 2018
Dear ITS-HK Members,
On behalf of the Intelligent Transportation Systems – Hong Kong (ITS-HK), we would like to cordially invite you to attend our 19th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ITS-HK to be held on 11th December 2018, with details as below.
Date/Time: 11th December 2018 (Tuesday), 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Venue: AECOM Asia Co. Ltd., Conference Room A, 12/F Tower 2, Grand Central Plaza, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong.
1. To receive and adopt the agenda for the 19th Annual General Meeting to be held on 11th December 2018
2. To receive and confirm the minutes of the 18th Annual General Meeting for the Session 2016/2017 held on 12th December 2017
3. To receive and adopt the President’s report on activities of ITS-HK during the Session 2017/2018
4. To receive and adopt the financial report/statement of ITS-HK for the Session 2017/2018
5. To receive and adopt the proposed attachment to the M&A of ITS-HK for the Session 2018/2019
6. To elect the Council Members for the coming Session 2018/2019
7. To appoint Hon. Auditor for the coming Session 2018/2019
8. To appoint Hon. Legal Advisor for the coming Session 2018/2019
9. Any Other Business
According to the Articles of Association of ITS-HK section 22, all retiring Council Members shall be eligible for re-election for a consecutive term of two years. Attached please find the list of Council Members agreed to retire, resign and the list of nominations received as of today.
For those members who would like to join the AGM or to obtain further information of the event, please contact the undersigned by e-mail [email protected] or on 8116 1062.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
Intelligent Transportation Systems – Hong Kong
20th November 2018